Lavandula angustifolia oil.
Country of origin
The purpose of the use of
Also supplement to bath, massage and other neutral preparations.
Has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects. It decreases blood pressure, releases climacteric problems, menstrual pain, varicose veins and muscular stress. It soothes, regenerates, disinfects and soothes burn injuries. It relieves nervous stress, depression, insomnia and migraines.
Fresh, herbal, flowery, sweet-bitter, lightly camphor.
The most common use of the essential oil is by inhaling them from aroma lamps. Apply 3-8 drops of essential oil or blend into water and let it evaporate. The actual amount is up to the individual according to the kind of essential oil used, the room size, and its ability to be aired. The essential oil and their blends are also used for inhalation in saunas. Apply a few drops onto a cloth, cellulose or paper and let it evaporate. It is also possible to drop it into the water and then pouring it onto the hot stones. Except for the inhalable oil, the essential oil and their blends are also used for baths, massages, wrapping, or for aroma-therapeutic cosmetics preparations.
For creating individual recipes, it is essential to observe the safe dosing.
Be careful with low blood pressure.
Requirements for the safe use of essential oils
- For external use only
- Do not use undiluted directly on the skin (except in some cases)
- Use safely, avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash immediately with water
- Do not use citrus oils and other phototoxic oils before exposed to the sun
- Use essential oil in small amount. Keep dosage rules
- Do sensitivity of the skin and breath tests before use
- Skin allergy. Mix one drop of essential oil with a small amount of vegetable oil (almond, soy, sesame, etc.) and apply this mixture to the inside of the forearm. If you do not notice allergic reactions (itching or redness, etc.) within a few hours – you can use this essential oil for preparations made for your skin care
- Allergy smell determined by the deposition of a few drops of essential oil on a cotton disk and over short time intervals several times to smell it. If you experience discomfort, coughing, sneezing, tearing, you should not take this oil
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women, young children, people with epilepsy, high blood pressure and various other health conditions should consult their family doctor about the possible use of essential oils
- Remember that quality essential oils cannot be cheap
- Keep essential oils closed in a cool, dark, safe place, out of the reach of children
- Essential oils are flammable liquids. Do not use near open flames
All of the above information about the essential oil is for informational purposes only. The present oil is not use for treatment. Before using the essential oil, consider your individual needs and condition, and the recommendations of your family doctor.